Every year thousands of homes in West Midwood suffer from water related issues including flooding, mold and mildew, and foundation damage that result in millions of dollars in damages. These same problems go without being addressed because homeowners mistakenly think it is only a minor issue. Prolonged exposure to the common problems associated with water penetration can be harmful to you, your family and the home you live in. Health complications can arise from breathing in the dangerous mold, mildew and spores that grow in damp environments, while wood rot and foundation cracks can ultimately be the downfall of the building’s structure.
Why not do it yourself?
- Expert advice. First and foremost is the expert advice that Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing can provide for you about your home. Our company has 500+ years of combined experience in waterproofing. Reading a few web pages isn’t as thorough as having an in-home consultation, and we offer this advice and inspection for FREE.
- Professional installation. Products fail when they are not applied according to their specifications. Even the best techniques are a waste of time if they are used in the wrong circumstances.
- Right product for the right job. Every product has specific characteristics that make it ideal for specific tasks. Our company only uses top-rated products that have proven to be effective, and recommend the product that will best for your home’s needs.
- Warranties. Many warranties are voided if the product is used improperly or isn’t installed by a recognized expert. Along with our warranties, guarantees add an additional degree of protection for your investment.
- Guarantee on all the work we perform. Having the comfort of knowing we stand behind every job we do can help ease your worries before, during and after it is completed.
Water damage is never just a temporary problem. Smaller issues inevitably lead to bigger problems when they are left unresolved. Don’t wait until the water damage becomes financially burdensome before contacting a waterproofing contractor. Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing is more than willing to come out and give you a free consultation which includes expected costs and viable options. With no obligations from you, what do you really have to lose in getting the answers you need about your most important investment – your home. Contact Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing today for a FREE consultation.